Saturday, September 20, 2014

Zipfian Academy Root

My name is Thang Tran and I'm currently attending Zipfian Academy.  I just recently graduated from my Computer Science program at the University of Washington with an interest in data science. Zipfian Academy is a 12 week program designed to teach and train students from various technical backgrounds.

This blog will be part summary and part critique of the program.  I'm sure a lot of curious prospective students for this boot camp are interesting in a more critical exposition of the program then the other blogs I came across. I may also direct potential employers to this blog so bear in mind as I may write about the gritty details of the program.  

Zipfian Academy actually encourages their students to blog during the program and I sure they have enough faith in their program to welcome feedback and critique.

The blogs will be organized into weeks and then also any other thoughts I would like to be encapsulated into another blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment